Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Good News and Bad News

I have some good news and some bad news. First the bad news along with my sincere apology, there will not be a new lesson this week. I simply ran out of time, but I will post a new lesson next week. In the meantime, this is an excellent opportunity to catch up if you've fallen behind, and by all means download and listen to the sermons that I have posted. They are vital to our study.

Now the good news. If you have been following this blog you are aware that I requested prayer several weeks ago for my mother and aunt who had both taken seriously ill. I am thankful and overjoyed to report that they are both doing very well and I would like to thank everyone for their prayers. Yesterday we received the test results for my mom and they came back clear, and we are all very thankful. God has been gracious to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment