Monday, May 27, 2013

Neither Do I Condemn You

We are moving at light speed through the book of John. It has been my hope during this 21-week study to emphasize the big picture of Scripture and look at some of the major themes in John's Gospel, but we are in no way exhausting our rich subject. There is always so much more that can be said.

With that said, I have attempted to structure our weekly lessons in a way that they can be completed in roughly two-hours per week. But this week I must make an exception with this additional sermon by John Piper as he examines the story of the woman caught in adultery. I think Piper's treatment of the subject is excellent, as well as how he handles the textual issues involved with this passage of Scripture. I highly recommend a listen. You can view the sermon below, or download it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment